While the costs are significant, it should be noted that a semester with Rustic Pathways is typically cheaper than a semester in college, and often equally rewarding or even more so. Proper preparation, adequate insurance, observance of rules and guidelines, and a commitment to a positive outcome will help you get the most value from your time with us.
Program costs include all meals, accommodation, ground transportation, and activities not marked “optional” on our website or in our catalog. The cost of travel to the start location and onward from the end location is also not included. Optional activities like bungee jumping or zip lining may be available on some programs at an extra cost.
Your Program Cost includes:
- Three meals per day and all drinking water.
- Accommodation throughout scheduled programs.
- All activities, unless marked ‘optional’ on our website.
- Departure taxes from each country.
- HX Global membership
Internal Airfare Includes:
- All flights within the program itinerary
Other expenses to budget for:
- Trip and medical insurance
- Flights between home and your program start and end locations, also known as ‘Program Start and End Flights’. Varies depending on your location and airline preference
- Spending money
- Any medication or vaccinations
- Passport and visa expenses
- Activities marked ‘optional’ on our website