It is easy to enroll in a Rustic Pathways gap year semester. If you have any questions before you complete the enrollment application, please do not hesitate to email us at or call 800.321.4353.
Here’s a look at each step from enrollment to travel:
- Identify the semester program and a semester season that you wish to travel on.
- Complete the enrollment application here. Submitting an enrollment application indicates your intentions to occupy a space on the program you select.
- The following business day, we’ll be in touch with a welcome letter and your payment invoice. We’ll also work to schedule an enrollment meeting phone call with you in the next two weeks. During the call, we’ll be eager to hear your goals for your gap year and we’ll answer any questions you and your family have about the semester.
- Once the enrollment meeting call is complete, we’ll connect with flight guidelines and travel information. We aim to coordinate flights beginning 65 days before your program departs. For an idea of the flight logistics for each semester program, visit our Flights and Travel page.
- In the months before you travel, you will work with our Gap Travel Adviser to complete your medical forms, coordinate your international flights, and complete your payment.
- Approximately one moth before you leave, we’ll send you an invitation to a pre-trip webinar. On the video call, we’ll address all last-minute packing tips, review the airport procedure, and answer any remaining questions form you and your peers.
- Bon voyage! Buen viaje! การเดินทางที่ปลอดภัย! Have a nice trip!